- We only deliver cars in the Algarve and Lisbon;
- Besides the international airports of Faro and Lisbon, we can deliver cars at your hotel or resort anywhere in the Algarve or Lisbon area upon request. Deliveries/Collects at accommodations in the Algarve will cost between 10 EUR and 35 EUR according to the address. Deliveries in Lisbon area are subject to a surcharge of Euro 20;
- Minimum drivers age is 24;
- Drivers license must be valid in Portugal and held for more than 2 years. Please ensure to have all necessary documents available.
- Collects and Returns at the Airport between 21:00 and 8:30 are subject to
a surcharge of 20 EUR;
- Deliveries at accommodations are only possible between 9:00 and 19.00.
- If you collect the car in the Algarve and return it in Lisbon (or
vice-versa) there will be an extra charge of 195 EUR (already calculated on the
- On cars delivered excessively dirty, a 75 EUR cleaning fee will be charged.
- The car hire company requires valid credit card deposit
for security reasons. The credit card deposit will be fully refundable when car is returned damage and loss free - Cheques or cash cannot be accepted;
- In case of accident, the excess amount of your vehicle will be
charged. These are the excess amounts:
- Groups A, A1, B, and C - Euro 950.00;
- Groups C2, D, E and F - Euro 1,500.00;
- Group S - Euro 3,500.00.
- Other Groups - Euro 2,500.00.
- By purchasing the Super CDW All Inclusive, the required deposit will drop by 50%.
- PLEASE NOTICE THAT WITHOUT VALID CREDIT CARD DEPOSIT NO RENTAL CAR CAN BE DELIVERED.
- To make a reservation we must have full details of your flight number, flight time and departure airport;
- Requests to deliveries outside the airports must have the delivery address and time. In these cases, clients MUST call our contact numbers at least 2 hours prior the delivery time to confirm the arrival/booking;
- When completing the reservation form, please check your email address once again as without it, we cannot reply to you;
- Reservations must be done not less than 72 hours in advance of your arrival in Portugal to guarantee a confirmation of your booking;
- Baby/Booster seat(s) are available upon request. One baby/booster seat is free of charge. Please mention this within the reservation form to guarantee availability;
- Each car may have two named drivers without any extra cost. A third driver would cost Euro 20.
HOW TO COLLECT YOUR CAR
- Faro Airport
You'll find the representative YOR CAR HIRE ALGARVE at our new CAR PARK P4 - meeting point.On leaving the front of the terminal building please continue UNTIL THE END OF TERMINAL BUILDING and the car park 4 it is in front of you just across the road, about 100 meters from the terminal building. If you have a trolley you may wish to follow the road to your right around the edge of the car park. The rep is at the meeting point Desk on the park P4! He has a mobile phone and you may call him on +351 969 787 039, +351 969 777 854 or +351 967 779 347. There is a public phone near the arrivals area.
- Lisbon Airport
Our partner company in Lisbon is AusoCar. Look for a representative agent of Ausocar at Lisbon Airport. If you don't find the representative agent, please call our mobile numbers;
- One rental day is equal 24 hours - Each fraction of a day is considered as an additional day - Tolerance 2 hours;
- Prices quoted on this web page are our best rates and further discount cannot be granted;
- Rates for 3 days are 50 % of the weekly rates;
- Rates more than 3 and less than 7 days are based on the 6 day pro-rata;
- Rates more than 7 days are based on the 7 day pro-rata;
- Airport Taxes in Faro cost 15 EUR for each car. In Lisbon, there will be an extra 25 EUR airport charge.
- Full payment is required upon signing the rental agreement. The payment has to be done with a valid credit card (Visa/Mastercard) or in cash (Euros) - foreign currencies or cheques cannot be accepted;
- Our standard reservation (without any optional) includes:
- Unlimited mileage in Portugal;
- One additional driver per vehicle;
- Collision damage waiver, Theft Protection and Third Party Cover - Insurance with low excess;
- One Baby/Booster seat;
- Airport Fast Track - A personal service with your car waiting on our car park outside arrivals. Your contract completed right there in the airport and your holiday starts without delay.
- Available as optional extras are:
- Insurance for driving in Spain - 50.00 EUR;
- Personal accident insurance - 4.00 EUR per day;
- Super CDW - Excess waiver insurance (All inclusive) - Waive your liability to pay the excess.
- SPI - Super Plus Insurance - Extend the CDW regular coverage to windows, tires and locks. These items will only be covered when this options is purchased.
- Roof Rack - Only available to small cars - 75.00 EUR;
- Extra baby/booster seats - 3.00 EUR - Maximum charge of 35 EUR per seat;
- Deliveries/Collects at accommodations in the Algarve will cost between 10 EUR and 35 EUR according to the address.
- These options may be arranged with the rep when you collect the car.
- In addition to compulsory third party insurance, collision damage waiver (CDW) and theft cover are provided;
- Personal accident insurance is not included in the standard booking. Insurance cover is subject to an excess and your maximum liability is indicated below. Here is the price for optional waiver of the excess:
- Groups A, A1, B, and C - 7 Euro / day (prevents Euro 950.00 of excess payment);
- Groups C2, D, E and F - 10 Euro / day (prevents Euro 1,500.00 of excess payment);
- Other Groups - 15 Euro / day (prevents Euro 2,500.00 of excess payment);
- PAI (Personal Accident Insurance) plus 4 Euro / day (optional);
- Insurance for driving in Spain - 50.00 EUR. The optional cross border insurance for Spain only provide road side assistance up to 250 km from the Portuguese border town of Vila Real de Santo Antonio. Beyond 250 km it is the renters responsibility to arrange repair or return of the rental car.
- The regular insurance does NOT cover:
- Damages to the wheels, tyres, windows, keys and
locks. These items are only covered when the Super Plus Insurance is
- Damages inside the car;
- Damages to the underside of the car or to the
roof due to negligent or off road use;
- Damages from deliberate violation of the terms and conditions of the rental agreement or gross negligence;
- Accidents caused by overspeeding;
- Accidents not involving another vehicle or caused
by negligence of the driver (e.g. denting the car while parking in a private place, reversing in a private parking, driving on the wrong side of the road or motorway, driving the car into the water,
- Damages sustained while the driver was under influence of alcohol, drugs or any other type of narcotic/medical substances;
- Further, a police report is always requested for the insurance to cover, no matter the circumstances of the accident/damage to the car.
- Yor Car Rental company declines damages not report to the Police. It is compulsory that the client deliver the Police report when return the car hire.
- The Vehicle must not be driven by anyone other than you and then only under the condition that your ability to drive is not in any way impaired by mental or physical incapacity or restricted by the Law.
- If you wish to take the Vehicle outside the country of rental, you must check that the YOR Car Hire-AR VI Terms & Conditions so permit you and, where necessary, obtain Yor car hire prior written consent.
- Some restrictions may apply with respect to:
- Loading the vehicle on trains, boats, ferries or similar means of transportation
- Taking the vehicle from the mainland onto an island;
- Taking certain types of vehicles across borders.
- You must take care of the Vehicle, keep it in good repair and condition, pay any fines for which you may be liable, reimburse YOR Car Hire-ARVI for any damage to the Vehicle, and refund YOR Car Hire-ARVI for any costs it incurs.
- You are liable for all fees, taxes, fines and penalties incurred in connection with the use of the Vehicle and for which YOR Car Hire-ARVI is charged, unless they have arisen through the fault of YOR Car Hire-ARVI.
- YOR Car Hire-ARVI will apply Administration charges for the answer of fines!
- During the rental period you must carry out the usual checks (engine oil level, tyre pressure, etc.) as would any careful user and you must respect the maintenance cycle of the Vehicle as stated in the maintenance guide, if any.
- When parking the Vehicle, even for a short period, you undertake to lock it and make use of the Vehicle's alarm and/or immobilisation equipment. You must never leave the Vehicle unoccupied with the keys in the ignition. Non-return of the keys will lead to invalidation of the theft cover.
- You undertake to use the Vehicle in a responsible manner and in particular, only for the purposes for which it is intended. For a car, this means primarily carrying passengers other than for hire and reward.
- In particular, you must not use the Vehicle under any of the following conditions or for any of the following purposes:
- Driving the Vehicle under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other type of narcotic substances
- Transportation of inflammable or dangerous goods, as well as toxic, corrosive, radioactive or other harmful substances
- Carrying anything which, because of its smell or condition, harms the Vehicle or causes YOR Car Hire-ARVI to lose time or money before it can rent the Vehicle again
- Transportation of live animals (with the exception of domestic pets, subject to prior authorisation by YOR Car Hire-ARVI)
- with a roof rack, luggage carrier or similar, unless supplied by YOR Car Hire-ARVI
- Re-rental to or use by other persons
- Carrying passengers for hire or reward
- Participating in rallies, competitions or trials, wherever they may take place
- Giving driving lessons
- Pushing or towing another vehicle (except those vehicles equipped by YOR Car Hire-ARVI with a towing-hook; maximum load 1,000 kg), or exceeding the authorised load weight.
- Travelling on non-paved roads or on roads, the surface or state of repair of which could put the vehicle's wheels, tyres or its under body mechanics at risk
- Iintentionally committing any offence.
- None of the goods and baggage carried in the Vehicle, including their packing and stowage equipment, will be permitted to damage the Vehicle, nor put the occupants abnormally at risk
- In any way which breaks the highway Code, road traffic laws or any other laws.
- You will be liable for any offence committed during the rental period which relates in any way to your use of the Vehicle, as if you were the owner of the Vehicle. Upon the request of the Police or any official body YOR Car Hire-ARVI may have to transfer your personal data. Such transfer will be done in accordance with the data protection Laws of Portugal.
Yor car hire- AR VI reserve the right to alter or change the conditions on our webpage, confirmation email or cancellations, without prior notice.
THEREFORE IN ANY CASE, NEITHER YOR CAR HIRE-ARVI NOR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES WILL BE LIABLE TO THE CONTRACTING PARTY FOR ANY AMOUNTS NOR FOR ANY ACTIONS, LAW SUITS OR CLAIMS RELATED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE DAMAGES (SUCH AS LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFIT) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE RENTAL OR THE USE OF ANY VEHICLE WHEHER THE ACTION IS BASED ON CONTRACT OR IN TORT. YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD YOR CAR HIRE-ARVI HARMLESS FROM ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING OUT OF THE RENTAL AND/OR THE USE OF THE VEHICLE.